S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Pediatrics (소아과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_소아과학전공)
NONALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE IN CHILDREN WITH HYPOPITUITARISM
Cited 0 time in Web of Science Cited 0 time in Scopus
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION; Vol.50(Suppl.2) ;E153
- Objectives and Study: It has been reported that children
with hypopituitarism have features of metabolic syndrome.
The aim of this study was to investigate the clinical features
and liver histology of pediatric nonalcoholic fatty liver
disease (NAFLD) associated with hypopituitarism.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in Collections:
- College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원)Pediatrics (소아과학전공)Journal Papers (저널논문_소아과학전공)
Items in S-Space are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.