S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dermatology (피부과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_피부과학전공)
Congenital Plaque-Like Glomangioma of the Scalp
- Shin, Jung Won; Li, Kapsok; Cho, Kwang Hyun; Kwon, Oh Sang
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF DERMATOPATHOLOGY; Vol.31(5); 512-513
- Glomus tumors are classified in to
glomangiomas, glomus tumors, or glomangiomyomas
according to the predominant
histologic component present,
that is, vascular spaces, glomus cells, or
smooth muscle fibers. Here, we describe
a case of congenital plaque–type glomangioma
with foci of mature smooth
muscle differentiation on the scalp.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.