S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Nuclear Medicine (핵의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_핵의학전공)
Comparison of maximal elastance and systolic wall thickening using arterial tonometry and gated myocardial SPECT in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting
- Kang, Won Jun; Lee, Dong Soo; Lee, Byeong Il; Paeng, Jin Chul; Chung, June-Key; Lee, Myung Chul; Lee, Jae Sung
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- APPLIED RADIATION AND ISOTOPES; Vol.67 7-8; 1382-1386
- Myocardial SPECT using (99m)Tc-sestamibi, (99m)Tc-tetrofosmin, (201)Thallium is widely used in nuclear cardiology. Left ventricular systolic wall thickening (SWT) by SPECT and regional maximal elastance (rE(max)) using arterial tonometry were compared. rE(max) was calculated from time-pressure and time-volume curves. In normal heart, improvement of SWT was 4.1 +/- 11%, while 6.0 +/- 16% in dilated heart. Improvement of rE(max) was 0.67 +/- 1.0 mmHg/mL in normal heart and 0.32 +/- 0.7 mmHg/mL in dilated heart (p < 0.05). rE(max) can be an alternative variable as an index of regional contractility. (C) 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.