S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Thoracic Surgery (흉부외과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_흉부외과학전공)
Dual Roles of a Variable Number of Tandem Repeat Polymorphism in TERT Gene in Lung Cancer
- Yoo, Seungsoo; Jin, Guang; Cho, Sukki; Jheon, Hyo-Sung; Kang, Hyo-Hyoung; Choi, Jineun; Lee, Eungbaa; Jung, Tachoon; Park, Jaeyoung; Kim, Youngtae; Kim, Changho; Cha, Sung-Ick; Choi, Yi-Young; Lee, Won-Kee
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- JOURNAL OF THORACIC ONCOLOGY; Vol.5, No.12(Suppl.5); S377-S377
- Introduction: This study was conducted to determine the impact of a
functional tandem repeat minisatellite (MNS16A) polymorphism in the
telomerase reverse transcriptase (TERT) gene on the risk of lung cancer, as
well as on survival of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.