S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 08 No.3 (1967)
한국인 태아의 남성생식기발육에 관한 연구
Studies on Morphological Development of Male Genital Organ during Middle and Later Stages of Prenatal Period of Korean Fetus
- 오진진; 이명복
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.8 No.3, pp. 1-20
- The developmental features of the morphology of the
male genital organs, such as the penis, testis, epididymis,
seminal vesicle and prostate in the middle and later stages
of fetal life have been investigated. 453 cases of the normal
male Koran fetuses aged from 4th month to the
term were used in present investigation.
1. Growth rates of the, epididymis, seminal vesicle
and prostate were higher than that of the stature of the
2. Only growth rate of the testis was lower than that
of the stature of the fetus, and the size of the testis was
relatively large during easly stage of prenatal period
3. The male genital orans developed relatively rapidly
during 10th month of gestation age.
4. The monthly averages of the measurements of the
male genital organs were presented.