S-Space College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학) Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (농경제사회학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_농경제사회학부)
Public sectors' perception on critical relationship factors in IS/IT outsourcing: Analysis of the literature and a Delphi examination
- Swar, Bobby; Moon, Junghoon; Khan, Gohar Feroz
- Issue Date
- Inderscience Publishers
- International Journal of Services Technology and Management, Vol.17 No.1, pp. 1-21
- 공학; information systems; information technology; IS outsourcing; IT outsourcing; outsourcing relationships; public sector; Delphi technique; critical relationship factors; ranking
- The outsourcing of information system or information technology (IS/IT) in the public sector has become an accepted management practice recently. Despite of this increasing practice IS/IT outsourcing in the public sector has faced tough challenges resulting in failures of many of them. Researchers suggest a good relationship between the client and vendor as a vital requisite for the success of IS/IT outsourcing. In this regard, this study identifies and ranks the critical relationship factors in IS/IT outsourcing through the public sectors' perception using a 'ranking-type' Delphi method.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.