S-Space College of Education (사범대학) Korean Language Education Research Institute (국어교육연구소) 국어교육연구 (The Education of Korean Language) 국어교육연구 Volume 07 (2000)
일본에서의 한국어 교재 개발의 문제점 및 해결 방안
Issues in the Development of Korean Language Materials in Japan
- 후지이시, 다카요
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 국어교육연구소
- 국어교육연구, Vol.7, pp. 61-77
- In Japan, the number of students who want to study Korean as second language are increasing rapidly in a recent time, However, there are not enough teaching materials and a basic guideline for it. In fact, the teaching materials which are proper to students and curriculums are very critical because they are directly related in the basic teaching guideline for what and how to teach.
In this sense, the primary purpose of this paper is to examine some teaching materials carefully, and then, based on it, to give some basic suggestions for the development of Korean language education in Japan.
They are as follows :
1) to set a basic guideline for Korean language teaching in Highschool
2) to standardize Korean textbooks for secondary students
3) to retain a lot of qualified teaching staffs
4) to set a fine-grained network among teaching staffs
- Files in This Item: