S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Neurology (신경과학교실) Journal Papers (저널논문_신경과학교실)
Precise Estimation of Brain Electrical Sources Using Anatomically Constrained Area Source (ACAS) Localization
- Im, Chang-Hwan; Lee, Chany; An, Kwang-Ok; Jung, Hyun-Kyo; Jung, Ki-Young; Lee, Soo Yeol
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol.43 No.4, pp. 1713-1716
- 자연과학; Anatomically constrained area source (ACAS); electroencephalography (EEG); functional brain source imaging; magnetoencephalography(MEG)
- This paper proposes a new parametric source model to precisely estimate brain electrical source distribution from electroencephalogram (EEG) or magnetoencephalogram recordings. In the proposed approach, only four free parameters need to be evaluated for each anatomically constrained area source to express both spatial locations and extensions of brain electrical activities on cortical surface. The feasibility of the proposed model is verified through the applications to realistic EEG simulations and epilepsy patient's data.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.