S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Neurology (신경과학교실) Journal Papers (저널논문_신경과학교실)
Reconstruction of continuous and focalized brain functional source images from electroencephalography
- Im, Chang-Hwan; Jung, Hyun-Kyo; Jung, Ki-Young; Lee, Soo Yeol
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol.43 No.4, pp. 1709-1712
- 자연과학; Brain functional source image; cortical source imaging; electroencephalography (EEG); focal underdetermined system
solution (FOCUSS); linear inverse problem
- In this paper, a new hybrid approach to reconstruct more accurate brain functional source images from electroencephalography is proposed. The proposed approach combines extended source model and focal underdetermined system solution algorithm. Feasibility studies with realistic simulation data and the epilepsy patient's data demonstrate that continuous, as well as focalized, brain electrical source images can be reconstructed utilizing the proposed approach.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.