S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 16 No.1 (1975)
토끼 심장근육에서 부분정제한 H4-LDH의 특성에 관한 연구
A study on the properties of H4-LDH partially purified from the cardiac muscle of rabbits
- 박수훈; 김승원
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.16 No.1, pp. 33-43
- 1. The H.-LDH was partially purified approximately 12 folds of its activity from the cardiac muscle of
rabbits by means of ~salting-out with ammonium
sulphate and of DEAE-cellulose column chromatography.
2. The activity of the H‘ LDH was inhibited markedly
by 0.02M pyruvate to 11% of its original activity
3. Sulfide ions. when added to the reaction system
using lactate as the substrate. reduced slightly
the inhibition caused by pyruvate.
4. Cysteine. on the other hand. lowered significantly
the magnitude of pyruvate inhibition in its lower
range of concentration. but showed its own inhibitory
effe;t regardless of the pyruvate inhibition
in its higher range of conce~tration.
5. The activity of H‘ LDH. using lactate as the
substrate was more inhibited by the addition of
the sulfide ions than by the addition of 4 folds
concentration of cysteine
6. When pyruvate was used as substrate. cysteine
showed an apparently allosteric effect. while sulfide
ions showed no particular effect different from the
pyruvate induction itself.