S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
The effect of different chalcogenophenes in isoindigo-based conjugated copolymers on photovoltaic properties
- Jung,Eui Hyuk; Bae, Seunghwan; Yoo, Tae Woong; Jo, Won Ho
- Issue Date
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry, Vol.2014 No.5, pp. 6545-6550
- New low bandgap conjugated copolymers based on isoindigo and three different chalcogenophenes (thiophene, selenophene and tellurophene) were synthesized (denoted as PIT, PISe and PITe, respectively) to investigate the effect of different chalcogenophenes on their photovoltaic properties. PISe and PITe show lower bandgaps and deeper HOMO energy levels as compared to PIT. The solar cell device based on PISe blended with PC61BM exhibits a promising PCE of 5.72% with a JSC of 10.21 mA cm?2, while PITe shows the lowest PCE of 1.16% with the lowest JSC of 2.51 mA cm?2 because of its coarse morphology although the field-effect hole mobility of PITe is the highest due to higher crystallinity than others.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.