S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 19 No.2 (1978)
한국인에 있어서의 과민성질환의 면역학적 특성에 관한 연구
Immunologic Aspects of Hypersensitivity Disease in Korea
- 강석영; 허성호; 김상인
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.19 No.2, pp. 45-53
- A defect in immunologic mechanism has been reported
in individuals with various hypersensitivity
disease. So we studied Iymphoblastogenesis, E-rosette,
EAC-rosette, immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG, IgD, IgE.
IgM) and complement (C, ) level in hypersensitivity
bisease in Korea. The results were summarized as
J) IgE level was much increased in the group of
hypersensitivity disease (751 ng/ml) compared with
normal health control group (75 ng/ml).
2) IgA, IgG, IgD and IgM level were not significantly
changed compared with normal health control
3) Lymphoblastogenesis, E-rosette , EAC-rosette were
also not significantly changed in the hypersensitivity
4) C, level was not changed in the disease group
compared with normal control group.