S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 16 No.2 (1975)
가토에서의 실혈성 쇼크가 혈당 및 간 당원질함량에 미치는 영향
Effects of acute hemorrhagic on blood sugar and liver glycogen
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.16 No.2, pp. 97-101
- In order to observe effects of hemorrhagic shock
on carbohydrate metabolism, experimental hemorrhagic
shock was induced in 18 rabbits and we analyzed
blood glucose and liver glycogen contents from 3 groups. control. hemorrhagic shock. and adrenalectomy
Results obtained were as follows
1. Mean arterial pressure was decreased prominently
in hemorrhagic shock group and adrenalectomy
group. 35±3.7 mmHg and 30±5.7 mmHg after 4
hours of hemorrhage.
2. Heart rate was also decreased with blood pre-
3. Blood glucose level was increased greatly in
hemorrhagic shock group. 350±17.5 mg% in 30 mi
nutes and 388±21.2mg% in I hour later.
4. Liver glycogen content was decreased in hemorrhagic
shock group from 50 mg/gm. wet tissue of
control to 5±2. 3 mg/gm. wet tissue of 2 hour value.