S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
Low-Bandgap Small Molecules as Non-Fullerene Electron Acceptors Composed of Benzothiadiazole and Diketopyrrolopyrrole for All Organic Solar Cells
- Jung, Jae Woong; Jo, Won Ho
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- Chemistry of Materials, vol.27, pp. 6038-6043
- Small molecules composed of benzothiadiazole and diketopyrrolopyrrole have affirmative optoelectronic properties as non-fullerene electron acceptors in photovoltaic device such as high crystallinity, decent electron mobility, a low bandgap, and proper molecular energy levels. The organic solar cell device combined with PTB7 as an electron donor exhibits a promising power conversion efficiency of 5.0%, demonstrating that the small molecules are promising electron acceptors for nonfullerene organic solar cells.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.