S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
MR imaging findings of uveal leiomyoma: three cases
- Oh, Kyung Joong; Kwon, Bae Ju; Han, Moon Hee; Hwang, Pil Gyu; Kim, Chong Jai; Na, Dong Gyu; Chang, Kee-Hyun
- Issue Date
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2005;26:100-103
- Leiomyoma is a rare tumor arising from the uveal tract. Fundoscopically, it appears as a yellowish-white, elevated mass and cannot be readily distinguished from melanoma or other uveal tumors. Cross-sectional imaging may have an important role, particularly when the opaque ocular media or a vitreous hemorrhage precludes a clear ophthalmoscopic view. In this respect, radiologists should be aware of suggestive findings of uveal leiomyoma to avoid an incorrect diagnosis and unnecessary radical surgery. We report MR imaging findings of three cases of uveal leiomyoma.
- 0195-6108 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.