S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
Hollow nanostructured metal silicates with tunable properties for lithium ion battery anodes
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, Vol.7 No.46, pp.25725-25732
- Hollow nanostructured materials have attracted considerable interest as lithium ion battery electrodes because of their good electrochemical properties. In this study, we developed a general procedure for the synthesis of hollow nanostructured metal silicates via a hydrothermal process using silica nanoparticles as templates. The morphology and composition of hollow nanostructured metal silicates could be controlled by changing the metal precursor. The as-prepared hierarchical hollow nanostructures with diameters of similar to 100-200 nm were composed of variously shaped primary particles such as hollow nanospheres, solid nanoparticles, and thin nanosheets. Furthermore, different primary nanoparticles could be combined to form hybrid hierarchical hollow nanostructures. When hollow nanostructured metal silicates were applied as anode materials for lithium ion batteries, all samples exhibited good cyclic stability during 300 cycles, as well as tunable electrochemical properties.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in Collections:
- College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원)Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering (재료공학부)Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
Graduate School of Convergence Science and Technology (융합과학기술대학원)Dept. of Applied Bioengineering (응용바이오공학과)Journal Papers (저널논문_응용바이오공학과)
College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원)Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부)Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)