S-Space College of Veterinary Medicine (수의과대학) Dept. of Veterinary Medicine (수의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_수의학과)
Biodegradable Nano-Polymeric System for Efficient Akt1 siRNA Delivery
- Jere, Dhananjay; Arote, Rohidas; Jiang, Hu-Lin; Kim, You-Kyoung; Cho, Myung-Haing; Cho, Chong-Su
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol.10 No.5, pp.3366-3369
- siRNA Delivery; Nonviral Vectors; Polycaprolactone; Polymeric Carrier; Lung Cancer; Akt1 Protein; Nanocarriers; Gene Delivery
- Biodegradable nano-polymeric carrier composed of polycaprolactone (PCL) and polyethylenimine (PEI) (BNPP) was successfully synthesized for the delivery of sh/siRNA in lung cancer cells. BNPP efficiently and safely delivered siRNA in lung cancer cells. BNPP-delivered Akt1 siRNA silenced Akt1 protein, and reduced the cancer cell survival, proliferation, malignancy and metastasis.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.