S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Selective Fabrication of Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Nanocapsules and Mesocellular Foams Using Surfactant-Mediated Interfacial Polymerization
- Jang, Jyongsik; Bae, Joonwon; Park, Eunyu
- Issue Date
- Adv. Mater. 2006, 18, 354–358
- Mesoporous materials; Nanocapsules; Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene; Supercapacitors; Template-directed assembly/synthesis
- Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) nanocapsules and mesocellular foams have been selectively fabricated by surfactant-mediated interfacial polymerization (see Figure). The morphology of the PEDOT nanomaterials significantly depends on the surfactant concentration, and the PEDOT nanocapsules and mesocellular foams show good performance as supercapacitors.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.