S-Space College of Natural Sciences (자연과학대학) Dept. of Physics and Astronomy (물리·천문학부) Physics (물리학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_물리학전공)
ZnO Nanorod Logic Circuits
- Park, Won Il; Yi, Gyu-Chul; Kim, Jin Suk; Lee, Hu-jong
- Issue Date
- John Wiley & Sons
- Adv. Mater. 2005, 17, 1393
- FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS; SCHOTTKY DIODES; NANOWIRE; SEMICONDUCTOR; ARRAYS; OXIDE; FILM; GAN; NANOBELTS; GATES
- Logic devices, including OR, AND, NOT, and NOR gates, based on single-crystalline ZnO nanorods are demonstrated (see Figure), In these devices, ZnO nanorods are employed as semiconducting channels. They control metal/oxide semiconductor junction characteristics, to yield either good ohmic or Schottky contacts, ensuring fabrication of high-performance Schottky diodes and metal-semiconductor field-effect transistors.
- 0935-9648 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.