S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Chemical Sensors Based on Highly Conductive Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Nanorods
- Jang, Jyongsik; Jang, Mincheol; Yoon, Hyunseok
- Issue Date
- Adv. Mater. 2005, 17, 1616
- Conducting polymers; Nanorods; Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT); Polymerization; Sensors
- PEDOT nanorods have been fabricated using reverse cylindrical micelle-mediated interfacial polymerization without any templates and applied as chemical sensors for the detection of HCl and NH3 vapor. The PEDOT nanorods, shown in the Figure, display very stable conductivity. The chemical sensors can detect low vapor concentrations and exhibit a reversible and reproducible response.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.