S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Photonic Crystal Structures as a Basis for a Three-Dimensionally Interpenetrating Electrochemical-Cell System
- Ergang, Nicholas S.; Lytle, Justin C.; Lee, Kyu T.; Oh, Seung M.; Smyrl, William H.; Stein, Andreas
- Issue Date
- John Wiley & Sons
- Adv. Mater. 2006, 18, 1750
- Carbon; Colloidal crystals; Electrochemical cells; Intercalation; Photonic crystals; PPolymer electrolytes
- A novel interpenetrating electrode structure is synthesized by sequential assembly of nanostructured components throughout the interconnected macropores of an inverse opal carbon monolith. Separation of electrodes by a thin polymer electrolyte film prevents hard shorts and permits intercalation and shuttling of Li ions between electrodes (see figure and inside cover).
- 0935-9648 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.