S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Electronic Characteristics of Self-Assembled Hybrid Devices Based on PPV and CdS Nanoparticles
- Cho, Jinhan; Char, Kookheon; Hong, Jong-Dal; Kim, Dongyoung
- Issue Date
- Taylor & Francis
- Mol. Cryst. Liq. Cryst., 349, 183
- CdS; poly(p-phenylene vinylene) (PPV); hybrid device; electroluminescence (EL); nanoparticles
- Electronic characteristics of organic/inorganic hybrid devices based on CdS nanoparticles, poly(p-phenylene vinylene) (PPV) and poly(sodium styrene sulfonate) (PSS) were investigated. The average diameter of anionic CdS nanoparticles was measured to be 4 nm as judged from TEM and optical spectral characterization. The Quantum efficiency of the ITO/(PPV/PSS)15(PPV/CdS)5/Al device was significantly improved in comparison with that of the ITO/(PPV/PSS)20/Al device. The performance improvement of the ITO/(PPV/PSS)15(PPV/CdS)5/Al device is believed to be due to the low energy barrier of CdS nanoparticles for the electron injection from Al electrode.
- 1542-1406 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.