S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Optimized Surface Treatment of Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) for Copper Electroless Plating
- Kim, Jae Jeong; Cha, Seung Hwan
- Issue Date
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 41 (2002) L1269-L1271
- Electrolessly plated Cu film on indium tin oxide (ITO) substrate was studied for the application of the data bus line in large scale liquid crystal display (LCD) and plasma display panel (PDP). The optimized surface treatment of ITO substrate was extensively investigated. The two-step pretreatment of Sn sensitization and Pd activation resulted in the best results. Using the optimized treatment, the electrolessly plated Cu film with (100) and (200) preferred orientation showed 7 nm root mean square (RMS) roughness, as-deposited 2.2 µΩ·cm resistivity, good adhesion and excellent selectivity.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.