S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Mechanical Aerospace Engineering (기계항공공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_기계항공공학부)
Observation of High-Aspect-Ratio Nanostructures Using Capillary Lithography
- Suh, Kahp Y.; Choi, Se-Jin; Baek, Seung J.; Kim, Tae W.; Langer, Robert
- Issue Date
- John Wiley & Sons
- Adv. Mater. 2005, 17, 560
- SOFT LITHOGRAPHY; FORCE LITHOGRAPHY; STAMPS; MICROSTRUCTURES; RESOLUTION; POLY(DIMETHYLSILOXANE); FABRICATION; STABILITY; CRYSTAL
- Several intriguing nanostructures, such as mushroom-like nanopillars, vertical nanopillars (see Figure), and nanospheres, are made using capillary lithography and a new, UV-curable mold consisting of polyurethane functionalized with an acrylate group. An aspect ratio as high as five is achieved for nanopillars 90 nm in diameter.
- 0935-9648 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.