S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 21 No.4 (1980)
Ehrlich 복수암세포 Guanine Deaminase의 특성에 관한 연구
A Study on the Guanine Deaminase of the Ehrlich Ascites tumor cells
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.21 No.4, pp. 348-352
- Crude preparation of the guanine deaminase(EC
22.214.171.124.) was obtained from the Ehrlich ascites
tumor cells, by means of salting-out with ammonium
sulfate, and the properties of the enzyme were observed
with the following conclusions.
1. The Km value of the crude GDA was o. 12mM.
2. 2M guanidine-HCl inhibited 75% of the activity
of GDA, and all of the activity was lost after 2 hour
incubation of the enzyme at 50"C. 3. The GDA showed a single broad spectrum of
its pH versus activity profile ranging from pH 7.0 to
4. There was no evidence of the presence of the
natural inhibitor of the Ehrlich ascites tumor cell
GDA in the mitochondrial fraction of the cell.