S-Space College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학) The Arboretum, Seoul National University (수목원) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University (수목원 연보) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University no.15 (1995)
京畿道 加平郡 明智山의 植物相
Flora of Mt. Myongji in Kapyong-gun, Kyonggi-do
|dc.identifier.citation||Bulletin of the Seoul National University Arboretum, no.15, pp.17-42||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This study wa scarried out to investigate the flora of Mt. Myongji in Kapyoung-gun, Kyonggi-do. Field survey was carried six times from June 1994 to June 1995. The Main results obtained from this study ared summarized as follows:
1. Total number of vascular plants discovered in Mt. Myongji were 104 families, 326 henera and 795 taxa (including 668 species, 114 varieties, 12 forma and 1 subspecies) and 157 taxa (including 135 species, 19 varieties, 3 forma) were newly discovered through this study.
2. Rodgersia podophylla A. Gray, Hanabusaya asiatica Nakai and Lilium cernum Komarov are Specified Wild Plants by Ministry of Environment.
3. 30 species of Mt. Myongji were discovered as endemic species of Korea.
4. Beacause there are so many rare and endemic species in Mt. Myongji, it is necessary to specify Mt. Myongji as reservation area and to monitor this area in a long term.
|dc.publisher||The Arboretum, Seoul National University||en|
|dc.title||京畿道 加平郡 明智山의 植物相||en|
|dc.title.alternative||Flora of Mt. Myongji in Kapyong-gun, Kyonggi-do||en|
|dc.contributor.AlternativeAuthor||Kim, Tae Wook||-|
|dc.contributor.AlternativeAuthor||Jeon, Jeong Ill||-|
|dc.contributor.AlternativeAuthor||Kim, Sun Hee||-|
- Appears in Collections:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학)The Arboretum, Seoul National University (수목원)Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University (수목원 연보)Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University no.15 (1995)