S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
Air stable C60 based n-type organic field effect transistor using a perfluoropolymer insulator
- Jang, Junhyuk; Kim, Ji Whan; Park, Nohhwal; Kim, Jang-Joo
- Issue Date
- Organic Electronics 9 (481) (2008)
- Organic field effect transistor; n-Type; C60; Air stable; Perfluorinated polymer gate insulator
- Air stable n-type organic field effect transistors (OFETs) based on C60 are realized using a perfluoropolymer as the gate dielectric layer. The devices showed the field-effect mobility of 0.049 cm2/V s in ambient air. Replacing the gate dielectric material by SiO2 resulted in no transistor action in ambient air. Perfluorinated gate dielectric layer reduces interface traps significantly for the n-type semiconductor even in air.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.