S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 20 No.3 (1979)
방광암의 병태학적 연구
Histopathogcnetical Study on Bladder Cancer 1. Histo-topographic technic for analysis of urothelial lesions adjacent to carcinoma of the urinary bladder
- 김영균; 김용일; 김시황; 이상은; 최준호; 김정란
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.20 No.3, pp. 232-238
- A histo-topographic technic for the investigation
of urotheIiaI lesions adjacent to the carcinoma of
urinary bladder is developed, and details of its
procedure are described.
The advantages of applying this technic include
I. To identify the selection of surgical procedure
in regard to patient's prognostic factors.
2. To provide basic informations on the determination
of safety margin by demonstration of incipient
lesions such as in situ carcinoma or dysplasra,
3. To postulate the oncogenic relationship with
von Brunn's nest, cystitis cystica, polypoid cystitis
and squamous metaplasia, and
4. To upgrade the cystoscopic biopsy technic and
its interpretation. The major technical concern in
this procedure is the elimination of artificial trauma
for the preservation of urothelial mucosa.