S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Internal Medicine (내과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_내과학전공)
Detection of Differential Proteomes of Human beta-Cells During Islet-Like Differentiation Using iTRAQ Labeling
- Jin, Jonghwa; Park, Jungeun; Kim, Kyunggon; Kang, Yup; Kim, Jae Hyeon; Jun, Heesook; Kim, Youngsoo; Park, Kyong Soo; Park, Sang Gyu
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF PROTEOME RESEARCH; Vol.8 3; 1393-1403
- human beta-cell line; RNAKT-15 cell; iTRAQ; islet transplantation; beta-cell differentiation
- A human beta-cell line, RNAKT-15, was recently established from human pancreatic islets, whereby its differentiation into islet-like beta-cells (islet-like RNAKT-15) increased its expression of insulin 2-fold compared with RNAKT-15 cells. To characterize the differentiation of RNAKT-15 cells into islet-like RNAKT-15, microarray and quantitative proteomics were performed. Our analysis of differential proteomic and mRNA expression has resulted in a greater understanding of the molecular functions that are involved in beta-cell differentiation and insulin synthesis and release.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.