S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (생화학교실) Journal Papers (저널논문_생화학교실)
Time-dependent differential gene expression in lysophosphatidic acid-treated young and senescent human diploid fibroblasts
- Rhim, Ji-Heon; Jang, Ik-Soon; Choi, Jong-Soon; Kwon, Hyun Jin; Park, Sang Chul; Yeo, Eui-Ju
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER IRELAND LTD
- MECHANISMS OF AGEING AND DEVELOPMENT; Vol.130(9); 648-651
- Differential gene expression; Senescent HDFs; cDNA microarray analysis; Human diploid fibroblasts; Lysophosphatidic acid
- The gene expression profiles of lysophosphatidic acid (LPA)-treated young and senescent human diploid fibroblasts (HDFs) were examined using cDNA microarray analysis. The expression of some genes, including EGR 1/3 and MRRF, was controlled by LPA similarly in young and senescent cells, showing a typical time-dependent up-and-down expression profile. In contrast, some other genes, including DUSP6, CYR61, and F3, showed sustained upregulation in senescent HDFs later after LPA treatment. These genes might be involved in altered LPA responsiveness during the aging process.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.