S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering (전기·정보공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_전기·정보공학부)
Acetylene-bridged D-A-D type small molecule comprising pyrene and diketopyrrolopyrrole for high efficiency organic solar cells
- Mun, Jeong-Wook; Cho, Illhun; Lee, Donggu; Yoon, Won Sik; Kwon, Oh Kyu; Lee, Changhee; Park, Soo Young
- Issue Date
- Elsevier B.V
- Organic Electronics Vol.14 No.9, pp. 2341-2347
- 공학; Organic solar cells (OSCs); D–A–D type; Acetylene bridge; Diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP); Pyrene
- To explore effects of acetylene-incorporation, acetylene-bridged D-A-D type small molecules ((HD/OD)-DPP-A-PY) using pyrene as a donor and diketopyrrolopyrrole as an acceptor were successfully synthesized and characterized. (HD/OD)-DPP-A-PY exhibited planar back-bone, conjugation extension, enhanced light absorption, and low HOMO energy level. Combined with the advanced properties, solution-processed OSCs based on a blend of HDDPP-A-PY as a donor and [6,6]-phenyl-C-71-butyric-acid-methyl-ester (PC70BM) as an acceptor exhibited PCEs as high as 3.15%.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.