S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Microbiology (미생물학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_미생물학전공)
A novel antiproliferative agent, phenylpyridineylbutenol, isolated from Streptomyces sp
- Shin, Choonshik; Lim, Haeyoung; Moon, Sangik; Kim, Seunghyun; Yong, Yeonjoong; Kim, Bum-Joon; Lee, Chul-Hoon; Lim, Yoongho
- Issue Date
- Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2006 Nov 1;16(21):5643-5. Epub 2006 Aug 14.
- Antineoplastic Agents/chemistry/pharmacology; Butanols/chemistry/*pharmacology; Cell Proliferation/*drug effects; Hela Cells; Humans; Pyridines/chemistry/*pharmacology; *Streptomyces
- A novel compound showing antiproliferative effect was isolated from Streptomyces sp. Its structure was determined based on the interpretation of the NMR spectra, and its conformation was elucidated using molecular modeling and 2D NOESY. It was determined to be (E)-4-phenyl-3-(pyridine-2-yl)but-2-en-1-ol.
- 0960-894X (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.