S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Residual Stress Behavior in Methylsilsesquioxane-Based Dielectric Thin Films
- Oh, W.; Shin, T.J.; Ree, M.; Jin, M.Y.; Char, K.
- Issue Date
- Taylor & Francis
- Mol. Cryst. Liq. Cryst., 371, 397
- methylsilsesquioxane; thin film; low dielectric; residual stress; thermal stress; refractive index; crack; craze; X-ray diffraction
- Residual stress of methylsilsequioxane film, which was spin-coated on silicon substrate and followed by soft-baking, was measured in-situ during curing and subsequent cooling with varying processing conditions. The thickness and refractive index of the cured films were measured using ellipsometry. Their structure was also examined by X-ray diffraction.
- 1542-1406 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.