S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
A Novel Method for Cu Electrodeposition on Indium Tin Oxide Aided by Two-Step Sn-Pd activation
- Kim, Jae Jeong; Kim, Soo-Kil; Kim, Young Shik
- Issue Date
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 42 (2003) L1080–L1082
- Surface modification using the two-step wet activation method consisting of Sn sensitization and Pd activation was introduced
to Cu electrodeposition on indium tin oxide (ITO). Pd particles formed on the ITO surface through two-step Sn-Pd activation
mediated the electron transfer at the interface and resulted in high-density instantaneous nucleation. Unlike the sparse clustertype
deposits on bare ITO, Cu electrodeposition on Sn-Pd activated ITO enabled the deposition of bright, continuous, and
(111)-predominant Cu films on seedless ITO substrate.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.