S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Seedless Fill - up of the Damascene Structure Only by Copper Electroless Plating
- Kim, Jae Jeong; Cha, Seung Hwan; Lee, Young-Soo
- Issue Date
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 42(2003) L953-L955
- We attempted to fill up seedlessly the damascene pattern in ULSI interconnection only by Cu electroless plating. Cu2O
content, which was generally detected in Cu electroless plating, was removed through controlling the plating temperature.
Optimum control in electrolyte concentration and plating temperature leaded to good characteristics of electrolessly plated Cu
with 2.1 m cm resistivity, 8.9 nm rms roughness at 160 nm thickness, good adhesion and 10 nm/min deposition rate. The
optimum condition was successfully applied to a damascene pattern with aspect ratio of 3 and via size of 0.13 mm without void
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.