S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 01 No.2 (1960)
염화코발트로 Polycythaemia를 일으킨 흰 쥐의 혈액량
Blood volume in cobalt chloride induced polycythaemia of rats.
- 최덕경; 남기용; 이상돈; 김창욱
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.1 No.2, pp. 93-96
- Polycythaemia was produced in 10 adult
albino rats by administration of cobalt chloride.
The total blood volume was measured with T-1824
and the values were compared to the normal
control group (N=15). The following findings
1. Red blood cell count, hematocrit value and
hemoglobin concentration were significantly incr·
eased in the experimental group.
2. Plasma volume of experimental group was
3.80土. 12ml/100 g and was significantly smaller
than that of normal group, value being 4.14土.18
3. There was no difference of total blood volume
between the two groups. Total blood volume was
7.41 土0.37 ml/100 gram. Thus, in cobalt administered
rat, there was a normovolemic polycythaemia